Going into this week’s show, Vinny was a little worried. He didn’t think that we had enough to fill our usual 90 minutes. Turns out we did. Also, I think I burped or hiccuped or something. Sorry about that. Okay? Okay. Happy belated Valentine’s Day. <3 Chris
– Antonin Scalia died, we talk a little about the political thunderdome that’s taking shape around the replacement process.
– Chris Christie and Carly Fiorina are out of the GOP race. We discuss whether or not Jim Gilmore actually had a campaign to suspend.
– Just what is the appeal of the outsiders this cycle? Why do people feel the Bern? Why do people want to #MAKEAMERICAGREATAGAIN?
– That appeal aside, maybe the system is rigged anyway? Nah, can’t be. The chair of the DNC told us so. Kind of. Maybe. What the hell is she saying?
– How does the potential first Jewish POTUS feel about possibly “thwarting” the potential first woman POTUS? Let’s find out! #TOTALLYNOTBIASED
– Be a doll and give us a review on iTunes. Please; thanks.
We’re all over the internet now!
Show notes and other stuff at podcast.ishorrible.com
Chris on Twitter.com/chrisro
Vinny on Twitter.com/vincenzof
Email us at email@example.com
“Motherlode” Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 License
Photo: The candidates’ view of two, totally unbiased moderators at the last Democratic debate in Milwaukee, from PBS.