We bet you didn’t know that there are people, this week, sitting-in at the Capitol. We bet, too, that you didn’t know that Chris has more phlegm in his lungs that there’s oil in the sands of Canada. We prove at least one of those things this week.
RAW NOTES BECAUSE CHRIS IS SICK AND TIRED, Y’ALL…
- Phil Robertson asks God to deliver us a Republican.
Unapologetic bigot Phil Robertson delivered the invocation before tonight’s NASCAR race in Texas, and it didn’t disappoint—if you were looking forward to the duck call industrialist to pray for “A Jesus man” to be elected president in November.
- Ed Morrissey accidentally enumerates how the GOP lost touch with voters.
- 3. DESPITE LATEST MEDIA SMEAR=> Trump’s Favorable Rating Rivals Reagan’s in 1980
- Protestors are Marching in the streets in DC and no one knows about it.
They want money out of politics, hearings on Garland, and easier access to voter registration. Mainstream media coverage? Zero. Typical.
- Di Blasio and Clinton exchange racially insensitive pleasantries.
- Xhamster trolls North Carolina, then outs their searches to boot…
And the reason? North Carolina’s stupid bathroom bill…
Users from the Tar Hell State began complaining on Monday that when they tried to access the popular porn site on Monday, they were met with a blank screen.
XHamster spokesman Mike Kulich says that this is no accident, but rather a direct response to the state’s passage of what is seen as an anti-LGBT law.
“We have spent the last 50 years fighting for equality for everyone and these laws are discriminatory which XHamster.com does not tolerate,” Kulich told The Huffington Post. “Judging by the stats of what you North Carolinians watch, we feel this punishment is a severe one. We will not standby and pump revenue into a system that promotes this type of garbage. We respect all sexualities and embrace them.”
Kulich continued: “Back in March, we had 400,000 hits for the term ‘Transsexual’ from North Carolina alone. People from that state searched ‘Gay’ 319,907 times.”
North Carolina likes searching for that hot trans porn, but they certainly don’t like peeing next to “those people.”
- How about that time Colorado totally disenfranchised their voters, you guys.
- Scarborough points out how rigged the system is…
9.Bill Clinton vs BLM
- Joy Reid thinks Hillary Clinton is more qualified than the founding fathers.
We’re all over the internet now!
Show notes and other stuff at podcast.ishorrible.com
Chris on Twitter.com/chrisro
Vinny on Twitter.com/vincenzof
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Be a doll and give us a review on iTunes. Please; thanks.
“Motherlode” Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 License
Photo: So there’s this park in DC that has outlines of the Capitol set in marble. Patriotic, right?