On tonight’s show, Vinny and Danny talk about all the fun things swirling around the toilets of North Carolina and the rest of the country. And speaking of things swirling around toilets, we also talk AOL as Danny has insight into the hell that was AOL in addition to what Matt shared last week! The cohost exchange program continues on this week’s episode of is horrible…
1. Is Hillary Clinton refusing to turn over the transcripts for her bank speeches because there are no transcripts? Or because there are no speeches?
2. Gay Pastor apologizes, admits to lying about Whole Foods cake vandalism.
“I was wrong to pursue this matter and use the media to perpetuate this story,” Brown said according to Fox. “I want to apologize to Whole Foods and its team members for questioning the company’s commitment to its values, and especially the bakery associate who I understand was put in a terrible position because of my actions.”
3. A Non-transgender male choked a little girl in the girl’s bathroom. He is not gay, bi, or transgender. He does not identify as female. He didn’t cross dress to “sneak in.” He just walked in, choked the girl, and that’s that. Apparently he just ignored the sign on the door.
4. Gov Herbert will fight fed bathroom
5. Danny talks AOL’s retention department.
We’re all over the internet now!
Show notes and other stuff at podcast.ishorrible.com
Chris on Twitter.com/chrisro
Vinny on Twitter.com/vincenzof
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Be a doll and give us a review on iTunes. Please; thanks.
“Motherlode” Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 License