It’s Sunday, February 26th, 2017. From the home of the Weekday White House in the 51st State where we’re learning first hand that weather isn’t climate, I’m Chris Roberts.
And from the outskirts of the greatest city in the world, allegedly, I’m Vinny Ferrari…
Life is hell. Why come this week? Well…
– Bill Paxton died today, leaving the rest of us to wonder what an F5 is like
– Judge Wapner died, too, leaving Marylin Milian as the last surviving member of the People’s Court. The nation awaits President Trump’s nominees
– Speaking of Donald Trump, he’s not going to the White House Correspondents’ Dinner this year. Great. Good plan.
– Do you use Uber? Somebody probably has your passwords now.
– Why are we avoiding it? This week, we’re talking about why everything that happened in the last week… is horrible.